Crash tested- FMVSS 213 approved and scientifically tested complete.
At the present time the product Hug Me Joey Complete Infant SystemTM was crashed tested. It was tested at Nav Air in Patuxent River, Maryland by the Naval Aviation Systems Team who do crash simulations. It was completed on November 22, 2004. The Hug Me Joey Complete Infant SystemTM passed the test and did not impede on causing the carrier any changes.
- Product Development & Optimization
- Performance Assessment
- Seat-to-Car Tether Design
- Child’Seat-Shell Interaction with the Vehicle Seats Restraint Harness Design
Tools & Capabilities
- Simulation Codes: MADYMO, LS-DYNA, DYTRAN, ATB
- Lumped Parameter Models
- Finite Element Models
- 1, 3, 6 & 10 year-old Dummy Models